Selon Dharmesh Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello Group,
>
> I am trying to test the perl component and find the code coverage for the
> same.I have wrote a parser that analyses the generated perl test log files.
> I am using the version 5.8.7 of perl. I am trying to do the code coverage
> using bullseye. But while I am trying to build the component I am getting
> the following error.
> Does any one have any idea on this. It would be great if someone can suggest
> me something.

If you're trying to calculate the code coverage of the Perl code itself
(as opposed to the code coverage of a module), you can take a look at
how it is done using gcov and maybe adapt it for Bullseye. The gcov way
is to add the "-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage" flags to Configure
ccflags and ldflags, "-O0 -g" to optimize, and then execute the perl.gcov
target:

./Configure -Dusedevel -Doptimize='-O0 -g' \
    -Accflags='-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage' \
    -Aldflags='-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage'
make perl.gcov

Then, using Devel::Cover tools, you can generate something like this:
  http://www.maddingue.net/perlcover/

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.