On 2005-11-02, Luke Closs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also, yesterday Test::WWW::Selenium was uploaded to CPAN, so Selenium
> can now be driven by perl!

Test::WWW::Selenium seems interesting, but I could use an example it
would be useful to use, versus the standard techniques.

 From the docs, it's not clear if there are restrictions about where
the related Perl testing code must reside. Does it need to be on the
same server as Selenium and the application?

> Anyways, check out the podcast at http://qapodcast.com

I'm downloading it now, but I think I better wait until the house clears
out before I pipe it through the speaker system and expose my geek side.

    Mark