OK, I'll make sure there's some level of tagging about that in the reports.

Adam K

Barbie wrote:
On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 06:06:50AM +1100, Adam Kennedy wrote:
At the moment all our output is structured XML files, so at some point I need to write an XSL to translate it back down into something CPAN Testers can deal with, and I can add whatever you want me to at that time.

Do you want the tag saying it's PITA-XSL-generated content, or the owner of the testing system? (because I imagine we'll end up with a number of those)

The fact that the report is generated using PITA. For me personally it
would be interesting to see where reports are generated from. At the
moment it's difficult to know which reports are manually produced.

There are several reports still that are getting misfiled, as it either
doesn't include the version number of the distribution or other
attributes are missing. It makes it easier to spot which mechanisms for
testing and reporting are getting it wrong, if the automated apps tag
the report.

Barbie.