Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 03:42:58PM +0100, Tels wrote:
On Thursday 26 January 2006 15:26, Thomas Klausner wrote:
I just uploaded Module::CPANTS::Analyse to CPAN. MCA contains most of
the previous Kwalitee indicators and some code to check if one
distribution tarball conforms to those indicators. It also includes a
script calls <i>cpants_lint.pl</p> which is basically a frontend to the
module.
Very cool.

However, I am _really really_ starting to wonder whether we need a Kwalitee rating based on *excessive usage of prerequisites*.

How about two; one, a point for not having lots of prerequisites,
and another, a point for having lots of prerequisites.  Where
lots is defined as the same number in both cases.

Or for real evil, limit the highest possible kwalitee you can get to the lowest value of your dependencies.

If you're using something that score only 5, you score only 5 too, at MOST.

:)

Adam K