* demerphq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-02-01T03:26:55]
> And I think you've conveniently sidestepped my main point which is
> that TODO tests passing are errors. Consider you have two TODO tests,
> both of which depend on a common set of functionality. Both should
> pass or both should fail.

I just don't agree.  I prefer the current model.

I defend your right to disagree, however, and support it with this idea:

  strict_todo {
    frobulate_ok("someone implemented frobulate()!!");
  };

  sub strict_todo(&) {
    local $Test::Builder::OPPOSITE_WORLD = 1;
  }

...where OPPOSITE_WORLD causes ok to be not ok, not ok to be ok, and cucumbers
to taste better pickled.

(I wouldn't exactly implement it that way, but you get the idea, and I bet that
a patch to provide test result reversal would not be unwelcome.)

--
rjbs