David Golden wrote:
Tamas Dober wrote:
I'd like to test that that a batch file (starting a Java app) gives me the expected output or not. Could you please help me what direction I should go, what module should I use?

I've had good experiences with IPC::Run3. It's pretty lightweight and intuitive.

If you would like to see examples of how I have used it, look at the test files for ExtUtils::ModuleMaker::TT -- particularly t/20_makeperlmod.t and t/CLI.pm.

Best of luck,

David Golden

I second this. IPC::Run3 has treated me well on a few occasions, and I'm gradually porting various things of mine over to IPC::Run3 as they come to my attention for other issues.

Adam K