On 5/28/06, Ricardo SIGNES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

* Adam Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-05-27T23:48:43]
> The questions that are being asked are for the user's benefit. That is
> NOT being a freeloader. Freeloading is taken something from the user and
> providing nothing in return.

She's providing her free code in return.

More importantly, the statistics gathered would help an author to determine
who, if anyone, is using their module and on what platforms and guide their
development.  What versions of Perl does one have to support?  What
platforms?  Do I have to worry about Windows98?  VMS?  Old Sun boxes?  Old
versions of Perl?  Is anyone using the module at all, should any effort be
put into maintaining it?