These TAP extension proposals and designs for parsers and questions
for details about the TAP grammar... they should all go into the Wiki.
But the Perl QA Wiki sucks.  Its slow.  Its spammed.  UseModWiki
sucks.  And I don't have the time to maintain it.

We need a new wiki.  schwern.org is too anemic to run anything serious
(64 megs of RAM, woo!).  We need a volunteer with server space to
setup and maintain the Perl QA Wiki.  I'd prefer MediaWiki (that which
Wikipedia uses).  It seems the best known, best of breed with the
least fuss.

Please contact me if you would like to do this.