I own p6docs.com if you'd like to use that, just give me some nameservers to
point to.

On 7/5/06, Michael G Schwern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks to Tyler MacDonald and yi.org we now have a brand spanking new
wiki!  http://perl-qa.yi.org/ is its location, we'll worry about
getting more official domains later.

Its a wiki.  Go nuts.  Err on the side of editing rather than doing
nothing.  Not sure if something should go on the wiki?  Put it there,
it can be deleted.

This is MediaWiki, the wiki which Wikipedia runs.  Its got some
features and differences from other wikis, so please read
http://perl-qa.yi.org/index.php/MediaWiki_Editing_Tips to learn how to
use it most effectively.

I've put together a short list of things you can do for the Wiki.
http://perl-qa.yi.org/index.php/What_can_I_do%3F

Those of you who have proposed TAP extensions, kindly scrape the
details off the mailing list, write them up on the wiki and list them
here:
http://perl-qa.yi.org/index.php/TAP_Proposals

Those writing TAP parsers, kindly write them up on the wiki and list them
here:
http://perl-qa.yi.org/index.php/TAP_Parsers

Those writing TAP producers (things which can produce TAP output.  ie.
Test::Builder, libtap, Test.pm, Selenium?...), write them up on the
Wiki and list them here:
http://perl-qa.yi.org/index.php/TAP_Producers