On 7/8/06, A. Pagaltzis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
* Gabor Szabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-07-08 18:10]:
> How can I check other HTML constructs?

I'd marry XML::LibXML's HTML parsing mode into W::M so I could
prod the document with XPath expressions, then I'd add some
convenience methods added T::W::M.

I've had some luck with Max Maischein's Test::HTML::Content which has
XPath support.  XPath can get a little hairy but its well worth
learning as you can think of it as regular expressions for X(HT)?ML.

If your XPath parser balks at non-XHTML HTML then just run it through
HTML::Tidy->clean which will convert it to XHTML.