On 7/17/06, demerphq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just to clarify, my main point is really that test names should be
mandatory. The fact that making them mandatory also solves other
problems is to me mostly a nice bonus. What I really want is that when
I try to build something and it fails test that I can find the failing
test easily (meaning in a minute or two of looking at the source), and
IMO the best way to do that is to make test names mandatory.

The file and line number provided by the failing test isn't enough to find it?