http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/Test-Simple-0.64_01.tar.gz

This release of Test::More is primarily to remove support for threads in 5.8.0.
 Threads are just too buggy in that version and I'm tired of getting bug
reports about the same failing test from 5.8.0 users.

There is also a minor change to the diagnostic output format.  It now conforms
to Perl's own diagnostics for identifying the file and line number.  This
should help Perl aware editors.  Given the panic the last diagnostic format
change caused I thought I'd give everyone a very special heads up on this one.

Before:  #   Failed test in foo.t at line 1.
After:   #   Failed test at foo.t line 1.

0.64_01  Mon Sep  4 04:40:42 EDT 2006
   - Small improvement to the docs to avoid user confusion over
     "use Test::More tests => $num_tests" (Thanks Eric Wilhelm)
   - Minor fix for a test failure in is_deeply_fail for some Windows
     users.  Not a real bug.  [rt.cpan.org 21310]
   - _print_diag() accidentally leaked into the public documentation.
     It is a private method.
   * Made most of the error messages report in the caller's context.
     [rt.cpan.org #20639]
   * Made the failure diagnostic message file and line reporting portion
     match Perl's for easier integration with Perl aware editors.
     (so its "at $file line $line_num." now)
     [rt.cpan.org #20639]
   * 5.8.0 threads are no longer supported.  There's too many bugs.

0.64  Sun Jul 16 02:47:29 PDT 2006
   * 0.63's change to test_fail() broke backwards compatibility.  They
     have been removed for the time being.  test_pass() went with it.
     This is [rt.cpan.org 11317] and [rt.cpan.org 11319].
   - skip() will now warn if you get the args backwards.