I asked this once before, but rather than getting an answer, someone just
"did it". There are some modules that I've deleted completely from CPAN; one
was because I renamed the top-level of the namespace (per conversation with
Adam Kennedy), and the other because someone else has a much better module
for the task (I've dropped Devel::Coverage in favor of using and maybe one
day contributing to Devel::Cover).

Should there be a clearer way for module authors to communicate this? Does
CPANTS recognize when modules disappear?

Over the last few months, CPANTS has been a great resource for me in finding
shortcomings in my distributions. Test suites and CPAN testers do their
parts, and CPANTS helps keep the bundling sane.

Randy
--
Randy J. Ray / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Campbell, CA