On Sep 27, 2006, at 5:53 PM, Christopher H. Laco wrote:

Ha ha. I just realized that I totally screwed myself out of using this
policy. I'm using a subclass of Test::More, not Test:More itself.

See "Don't 'rm -fr /' when testing" for the topic of that.

Would it be possible, or even desirable to flip some sort of config to
make this test all t files, or tell this policy that my test class eq
'Test::More' in this instance?

Good point. I just added this feature to Perl::Critic svn. Do like this in your perlcriticrc file:

[TestingAndDebugging::RequireTestLabels]
modules = My::Test::SubClass  Some::Other::Module

Test::More is always implicitly included. Are there any common Test::More subclasses that I should add to the default list?
Chris

--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software (http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)