On Tuesday 19 December 2006 16:04, Joshua ben Jore wrote:

> It'd be nice if there were a pragma or function for use by
> Devel::Cover which said just that:

Nicer yet would be if Devel::Cover (and I haven't tried in a few months; too
busy with other things, so if there's a fix now, not only will I learn about
it by shooting off my mouth, but you'll all learn about it too) would
consider constants on the right side of || as, well, constant.

I'm not sure what kind of hack it would take to make the empty string
unconstant, but I promise I'm not using it in my code right now.

-- c