On 1 Feb 2007, at 21:56, Nadim Khemir wrote:

On Thursday 01 February 2007 22:37, Joshua ben Jore wrote:

I'd be a happy guy if a paranoid T::E caused consternation and people
to post "OMG! My stuff fails now!" to perlmonks or whatever.

I use T::E extensively and I, too, would like to see a complete paranoid
module.

Someone wrote, "don't make it too difficult/right or no one will use it". I
actullay don't care, those who want to test as good as possible will.

This, of course, depends on your definition of "right".

For unit tests this should be "the code works" not "this weird thing happens in an area of perl functionality that's undefined, but can have no affect on how the code works".

Making the tests of working modules fail is not my idea of a good thing.

Adrian