On Feb 8, 2007, at 1:26 AM, Nik Clayton wrote:

[ I vaguely recall a discussion about this, but my search-fu is weak, and I can't find it ]

Is there a standard way/idiom to get ExtUtils::MakeMaker to support tests in subdirectories of t/?

I've got a bunch of tests, and rather than client-ls.t, client- add.t, client-commit.t, etc, I'd like t/client/ls.t, t/client/ add.t, t/client/commit.t, and so on.

No, there's not a way for MakeMaker to do it. Look at how I handle it in WWW::Mechanize, where I have t/live, t/static, etc.

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance