* Joshua ben Jore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-02-28 06:20]:
> On 2/27/07, A. Pagaltzis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Together with the contortions required to safely examine $@
> >after an eval I'm getting tempted to put Unbreak::Eval on the
> >CPAN.
>
> Please do.

I was joking, mostly; I have several other modules that I’m
already neglecting; it wouldn’t do anyone much good if I were to
add another neglected module to my directory. :-/

> Did David Golden ever send his $@ examining snippet to you? It
> did about the same thing so the multiple possible errors all
> got captured.

Nope.

I think it would already be a good idea if someone just collected
all the related issues and solutions in one prose document (maybe
as a meditation on PerlMonks) so whoever does have the time and
energy to tackle this can simply sit down and play from the
sheet.

Regards,