On Thursday 01 March 2007 17:52, Adam Kennedy wrote:

> As much as I dislike UNIVERSAL::, I'd FAR prefer to have it all
> maintained by one person.
>
> That way I can submit my typically evil bugs in Test::MockObject and
> have chromatic do whatever is needed across all the modules to make it
> work.

I'm also nearly to the point where UNIVERSAL::isa and UNIVERSAL::can are
almost but not quite the same code.  That's a *very* nice feature when
dealing with something this potentially fragile.

(Plus if they can give per-object warnings, it sounds like a lot of people
will be happier.)

> As much as we disagree (violently sometimes) on a number of issues,
> chromatic++ for fixing all my bugs in Test::MockObject.

You wacky Australians and your crazy ideas of violence!

-- c