On Mar 5, 2007, at 1:58 PM, Eric Wilhelm wrote:

# from Ricardo SIGNES
# on Monday 05 March 2007 10:09 am:

* brian d foy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-03-04T12:09:26]

... without me having to
change the META.yml in all of my distributions then re-uploading
them all.

So, for some subset of META.yml settings, you could consult the
module's author settings, found at (say)
$MIRROR/authors/.../RJBS/METAMETA.yml
Something like that?  I feel a potentially irrational sense of dread.

It could just be META.yml, or maybe AUTHOR.yml.

Why the dread? If we're going to have per-author settings, I think that
would be the place for them.

In the specific instance we're talking about, cc_author, I wouldn't want it in any such file, whether per-author or per-distribution; I'd want it as a preference I can set within the cpan-testers system. Because if I change my mind and decide I'd rather see reports via RSS and not email, I wouldn't want to have to upload a new file somewhere.

 -Ken