Before I go completely off the handle, I'm going to say this once.  Lately
there's been a tremendous amount of discussions about the same old crap over
and over again every few months.  The same seemingly good but actually
flawed ideas are proposed, the same arguments are raised and the same
solutions reached and then never implemented because everyone spent all
their energy on the discussion.

Its getting tiresome.

I established a wiki to avoid exactly this sort of thing.  Summarize the
discussions, the arguments, the conclusions as wiki articles so that when
someone brings it up we can just reference the wiki and avoid having the
whole thing over again.  Nobody seems to read it or use it.

So please please please use the wiki.  If not so we can actually do some
work rather than discuss the same things every 2 months, then for my own sanity.