Dave Mitchell wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 03:46:37PM -0700, Michael G Schwern wrote:
>> The repo browser unfortunately only goes back 50 revisions.
>
> It can display *any* 50 revisions; for example,
>
>     http://public.activestate.com/cgi-bin/perlbrowse/c/10000
>
> shows you changes 9951 - 10000. Admittedly it could do with prev/next
> links though.

It was a little tricky to get it to show me 50 arbitrary revisions of a
particular file but I got it with:
http://public.activestate.com/cgi-bin/perlbrowse/l/t/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Of course, then I have to click on each change and sift through it to find
the t/TEST bits.  Using the git log is much faster.

I sent off a few interface improvement suggestions that would greatly speed
up this process.