Hi!

On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 03:56:03PM +0100, Michael Stevens wrote:

> I'm trying to use Module::CPANTS::Analyse, with the theory that will
> let me test modules locally without waiting for them to go through
> CPAN.
> ..
> Whenever I feed this a module to test, it prints 1 and 2 in the
> logfile and no more. I can't work out why it's dying because there's
> no sign of any error.

I have just declared Moday, 23 April to be CPANTS patch day. On Monday,
I will work through all (hopefully..) RT tickets and the various other
requests/bugs I got via mail or which where posted here.

My goal is to have installable, stable & documented releases on Monday
evening. After this, new metrics can be discussed and added.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at