David Golden wrote:
On 7/24/07, Gabor Szabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In the way it is written now both setup-phases-failure and
real-failure are displayed in the same way.
When it fails I know something went wrong but I don't know if
it is in the test environment (e.g. not enough disk space) or it is
in the product I am testing.

If the setup phase fails, is there any point to continuing the tests
and showing the real failures?  That seems like an ideal situation for
BAIL_OUT($why).

He's doing it within a single test script, BAIL_OUT is for the entire series of test scripts.

"die" is BAIL_OUT for a single test :)

And I'm afraid the only thing that comes to mind for me is a special string in either OK or the diagnostics.

Adam K