David Cantrell wrote:
> Michael G Schwern wrote:
>
>> This week's Perl 5 Wiki topic improvement drive is...
>>
>>     Recommended Modules For Testing
>>
>> http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?recommended_modules_for_testing
>>

> It appears that I can't make any changes without registering for yet
> another bloody account.  I already have too many.  Maybe you'd get more
> edits if people could login using their PAUSE id.

The wiki accepts OpenID.  I believe you already have a LiveJournal account
which means you have an OpenID, so you don't even need to register for one.
Just give it http://therealdrhyde.livejournal.com/ and whatever you told LJ
your email address is.

If someone writes a PAUSE login plugin for Socialtext we'll happily install
it.  Meanwhile, suck it up.  It's not the first web site you have to register
for and it sure ain't gonna be the last.

--
Stabbing you in the face so you don't have to.