Michael G Schwern wrote:
> Otherwise, what's important to people?

Here's something that's important to me.  I'd like to make it easier for
people to patch my modules.  A bunch of people already have write access to my
repository, and I've taken care to ensure that most all the outstanding items
are in RT.

Ideally what I'd like is a simple way for anyone to say "checkout the branch
for ticket #19389" (creating it if it doesn't already exist).  Then they can
work on it and communicate back when they feel its done and ready for review
and integration.  Ideally each change would be sent back as a comment on the
ticket.

I'll be trac does this.

--
Life is like a sewer - what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.
    - Tom Lehrer