Michael G Schwern wrote:

As for the social problem, the BSD testers could try to help out with whatever
the problem is.  On Marc's side he could ask for help instead of asking
everyone to turn off the immensely useful automated testing.

Not to excuse what Marc's automated response said but ... he was kind enough to allow me to quote the documentation to IO::AIO for a definition of asynchronous input/output I need to improve the documentation of Parrot configuration step class auto::aio (http://svn.perl.org/parrot/trunk/config/auto/aio.pm).

Jim Keenan