On Wed, Dec 26, 2007 at 02:37:00AM -0800, Michael G Schwern wrote:

> The warning is absolutely correct, 1.3.1 isn't numeric.  Nor is it a version
> object as it probably should be.  So that much of Sys::HostIP is wrong.
>
> As to why it's happening in your apparently unrelated Makefile.PL, I can't
> say.  Double check that somewhere down the line you're not listing Sys::HostIP
> as a prereq.

To easily check that, http://cpandeps.cantrell.org.uk/

Don't forget to tell it what version of perl you're using, otherwise
you'll get swamped in a load of stuff that is now in core.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Us Germans take our humour very seriously
  -- German cultural attache talking to the Today Programme,
     about the German supposed lack of a sense of humour, 29 Aug 2001