Important info about the schedule:

David Golden said:

For those attending the Oslo hackathon, please see the new schedule page:

http://perl-qa.hexten.net/wiki/index.php/Oslo_QA_Hackathon_2008_:_Schedule

As we start making plans (hacking or social), please add them to the page. You may also want to add the page to your watchlist and set your preferences to notify you when anything on your watchlist changes.

Please note, that my first intention is that the entire schedule will be decided _onsite_ by the people who actually _meet up_. This page will therefore have to be a _secondary_ source for scheduling information, but if people want to keep it uptodate with the authoritative one at the venue, then that's awesome. :)

I repeat: Only the people who meet up _physically_ at the venue get to decide the actual schedule. The authoritative schedule will hang on the wall at the venue, and will probably be updated as needed.

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen