On 1 Apr 2008, at 12:55, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all Biggies,

               I am new to Perl testing . Now i have to do Unit
testing for Perl code written by some one else in my company.

              Please guide me for the same . I mean what are the
modules to installed and how to proceed with the job.

              I have already instyalled Test :;simple and Perl ::Unit
and test::Harness.

I have my second quesion :
             As far my understanding . if Perl::Harness is
installed , The "prove " command should work.I have installed the Test-
Harness-3.10 properly in my system .

For me, I am getting respond saying command not Found

[ssenapatiXXXXX]$ prove hello.t
prove: Command not found.

Please respond , i need ur expert insight and guidance

What does

$ perl -MTest::Harness -le 'print $Test::Harness::VERSION'

do?

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten