On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 09:18:21AM -0400, Guy Hulbert wrote:

> Concisely, I think the best solution is to add some restrictions at the
> upload interface.  To be consistent with TMTOWTDI, these would not
> prevent modules from being uploaded but not following them would result
> in making the module more obscure (see 3 catgories below).
>
> It still looks like a big job to me.

Kobesearch's sources are available. So it shouldn't be too hard to write
some extensions to it to provide a different view, and either send back
the patches to Randy Kobes or set up up your own categorized CPAN web site.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 A wish is only as good as the wisher and what he can achieve.