Ovid,

> The latter, of course, should assert the number of tests you expected
> to run, not the number of tests you've actually run.  Otherwise, it's
> not much better than "no_plan" (except you're still protected from
> premature exits.

Or, to look at it a different way, it would be _exactly_ equivalent to
"defer_plan" and calling all_done() with no args (at least in the
current implementation).

Thanx for applying the patch Ovid!  I can now remove my little
intermediate module I had installed to get defer_plan working here at
work (which I was cleverly calling Test::Mostest ;-> ).

         -- Buddy