G'day David / PQA,

David Golden wrote:
Just because it's a bizarre Perl challenge (and I tend to like those),
I took a hack at what a command line '-MRequires::re::taint" would
need to do in order to force "use re 'taint'" in all modules
subsequently loaded.

Gosh. That's a lot less code than the XS I was writing to intercept require and set bits in $^H appropriately.

This is so awful that I'm certainly not planning to release it as a
module (I wouldn't want to even pretend to support it) -- or at least
not outside the Acme namespace, but if anyone wants to take it on,
they're welcome to take this code as a starting point.

Taken!  I assume I can use this under the same terms as Perl itself?

Cheerio,

        Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | http://perltraining.com.au/