G'day Perl-QA,

I'm afraid I'm rather confused about the CPANTS "has_example" metric. The remedy is listed as:

        Add a directory matching the regex (bin|scripts?|ex|eg|examples?|
        samples?|demos?) ... to your distribution that includes some
        scripts showing one or more use-cases of the distribution.

At least one of my modules has an examples directory, and yet is still failing the test:

        http://cpants.perl.org/dist/kwalitee/IPC-System-Simple

        http://search.cpan.org/src/PJF/IPC-System-Simple-0.13/examples/

Is CPANTS looking for something besides the directory, or have I hit something particularly odd here?

Many thanks,

        Paul

P.S. IPC::System::Simple 0.14 is going to CPAN in the next hour, but I'm not changing its examples directory, so I expect the problem to continue to persist.

--
Paul Fenwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | http://perltraining.com.au/