--- On Thu, 21/8/08, Eric Wilhelm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, exactly how are we defining "sack",
> "potato", and "wad" here, and
> how does it have anything to do with what people want?

To be fair, those were chromatic's words, not mine, so I'm not sure exactly
what he meant by them and I don't want to put words in his mouth.

The rest addresses specific issues for the IETF process so I'll pull that out
of this discussion and put it on the IETF list.  Time to stop spamming folks.
If they want the discussion, they can join the list: