On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Andy Lester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The only thing that will make CPAN Testers less annoying at this point is if
> I am ASKED WHAT I WANT, instead of being told "Here's what we're doing and
> dammit, you should like it!"

Andy,

What do you want?

More precisely, since we do have a starting point, what do you want
from distributed, volunteer testing of CPAN distributions across
multiple architectures and versions of perl?

I'm not being snide.  I've heard what you don't want.  I hope that you
see that there is interest in making things better.

So what would you find useful from a project like this?

-- David