Hi,

I was discussing one of my modules with a friend and he asked how many tests I
had. I answered 500 hundred but it then hit me that to have the module
working I had to rely on other modules written by other people.

The actual number of tests being the sum of all the tests for the module
dependencies (including core ones) + my own tests.

This mail is not about the relevance or non relevance of the number of tests,
simply the gathering of such information. I'd be very happy to discuss this
but in another thread.

I also believe that the number of tests per line of code is an interresting
figure (again, pertinence is not my point).

Do we have a system to gather the test data for all the modules?

Cheers, Nadim.