On Friday 24 October 2008, Ovid wrote:
> Shlomi,
>
> Given what was said here and my own past statements on wanting to improve
> civility, I apologize to you (and publicly!) because regardless of my
> opinion of your email, I should not have copied the Perl-QA list on that.
> It was very disrespectful of me.

Apology accepted, and no real harm done.

In any case, someone replied to me in private and told me that I should send
such complaints/queries/etc. to the CPAN Testers' reporter first and if it
fails, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] . So perl-qa won't be hearing
from me about this again.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

> Sincerely,