On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:25 PM, Eric Wilhelm
<scratchcomput...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Authors will notice that they now need to install Software::License

Ick.  How about a Task::Module::Build or Bundle::Module::Build to make that
automatic?  (I'll make one if people think it's a good idea.)

> Testers, it would be great if you could run through a sampling of

distros out-of-band (to not annoy authors with our alpha bugs.)  David,
> do you have a write-up from the procedure you used on this last time?
>
>  http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.qa/2008/09/msg11418.html

Um. No write up.  I seem to recall that I set up CPAN::Reporter to use
Test::Reporter::Transport::File to save reports to a directory, then ran
CPAN::Reporter::Smoker with a list of distributions to test.  I did that for
both versions of M::B and then I parsed the names of the resulting files to
see how many distributions changed grades and how.

I'll see if I still have my helper code somewhere on my smoke VM.

-- David