----- Original Message ----

> From: Justin DeVuyst <jus...@devuyst.com>

> I was told this might be a place to get information about
> upcoming Test::Builder changes.
>
> I'd like to know if and when Test::Builder will officially
> support true plan at end.  The current version of
> Test::Builder reports 1..$seen_tests instead of
> 1..$expected_tests.

Schwern's on this list, but doesn't always read it.  He would likely add this
to TB2, but it will be a while before we see that.

In the interim, you could use Test::Most:

    use Test::Most qw<defer_plan>;
    use My::Tests;
    my $test_count = My::Tests->run;
    all_done($test_count);

It's called 'all_done' because the plan is optional.  If you omit it but the
tests exit prematurely, you still get a test failure even if all tests pass.

This isn't perfect, but *I've* done the internals hacking which means you can
blame me when it breaks :)

Cheers,
Ovid
--