Actually, I think he was fairly clear.  For test runs with skipped tests, you
get different outputs:

No mention of skipped tests:

  All tests successful.

Mention of skipped tests, but not listing the reasons:

        1/1 skipped: various reasons
  All tests successful, 1 subtest skipped.

Mention of skipped tests and listing the reason:

        1/1 skipped: meh
  All tests successful, 1 subtest skipped.

So chromatic is right.  We need to know which versions of Test::Harness are
installed.  This looks like buggy behavior to me.

Cheers,
Ovid
--
Buy the book         - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/