First point: I think it's Very Bad that prove is fudging my TAP. I know that Schwern brought this up yesterday, but I have to add my voice to the chorus.

uniqua:~/rakudo : perl foo.pl
1..11
ok 1
ok 2
ok
ok 4
ok 5
ok
ok 7
ok 8
ok 9
ok 10
ok 11

uniqua:~/rakudo : prove -v foo.pl
[12:39:24] foo....
1..11
ok 1
ok 2
ok 3
ok 4
ok 5
ok 6
ok 7
ok 8
ok 9
ok 10
ok 11
ok        6 ms
[12:39:24]
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=11,  0 wallclock secs ( 0.04 usr +  0.01 sys =  0.05 CPU)
Result: PASS

The prove -v is lying to me about what the TAP was. That violates what was my intent in adding -v originally. I don't want to have to run the program manually to get the raw TAP.

Second point: Should tests 3 and 6 pass?  Being unnumbered?

Third point: If tests 3 and 6 pass, how about in this case?

uniqua:~/rakudo : perl foo.pl
1..11
ok 1
ok 2
ok 0
ok 4
ok 5
ok 0
ok 7
ok 8
ok 9
ok 10
ok 11

The test number is 0, and yet, it passes as well.

I ask all of this because we have what should be failing tests in Rakudo that are passing because of what seems to me TAP that should fail.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => a...@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance