Ovid wrote:
> (Helps if I send this from a subscribed address):
>
> From http://use.perl.org/~Ovid/journal/39193
>
> The latest developer release of Test::More allows subtests. Subtests are great
> in that they solve a lot of problems in advanced Perl testing, but they have
> required a change in Test::Builder.

Whoa whoa whoa!  While its great and all to get people to change their code to
use Test::Builder::Module, I think we got our wires crossed.

subtest() has to be fixed to work with the existing singleton style.  There's
just far too much code out there making that assumption and I'm not going to
pretend they're all suddenly going to change or that it all lives on CPAN.

--
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.