On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 06:27:32PM -0700, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> I'm in the process of gutting Test::Builder to use Test::Builder2.  I figured
> the best abuse of Test::Builder is all the testing modules on CPAN.  Rather
> than continually run them by hand I've added a test which does "dependent
> testing", testing of a list of modules which depend on me.
>
> http://github.com/schwern/test-more/blob/master/t/dependents.t

Shiny!

I vaguely recall someone knowledgeable (Andreas? Dave Golden? You?)
wibbling about calling CPAN.pm functions from within a script being run
as a child of CPAN.pm being a bit dodgy, but I guess that that doesn't
matter if this is only run when you 'make* test' by hand.  Probably
worth noting in the docs though when you release it seperately.

* for values of make that might be spelt ./Build