Michael G Schwern <schw...@pobox.com> writes:

> CPAN Testers, please load your smokers with Test::More 0.95_02, compare the
> results with Test::More 0.94 and report any differences in test results to
> their respective authors.  I would like to see a summary of the differences as
> well so I know the scope of the fixage.

Yesterday I had setup a parallel smoker and by now ~2700 distributions
are tested. A preliminary summary of regressions may be seen here:

    http://bbbike.dyndns.org/parsmoker?smoke=testsimple0.9502;notes=1

(note, no update guarantees on this machine!)

It will take maybe a week or so to smoke all of CPAN.

Regards,
    Slaven

--
Slaven Rezic - slaven <at> rezic <dot> de

    tknotes - A knotes clone, written in Perl/Tk.
    http://ptktools.sourceforge.net/#tknotes