Hi,
My Runops-Movie depends on Imager with it's png feature. I'm not sure
exactly how to accomplish this as a dependency. My module can depend
on Imager but I have no way to communicate to the running CPAN harness
that the Imager that's been delivered isn't sufficient.

Right now the only "abort" message I know to send is exit(0) before
Makefiie is created. I think I'd like to abort but I want to attempt
to let the normal CPAN dependency resolution to work because I think
it's likely that Imager will often have the right support and be built
with png. Your suggetions?

Josh