On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 12:50:12PM -0500, David Nicol wrote:
> I was a little surprised that when module A is used by module B and
> module B is used by modules C,D,E,F,G there is no indication of the
> requirement by C,D,E,F,G on http://cpants.perl.org/dist/used_by/A
> I think a "cascading use" list would be useful on the used_by pages on CPANTS.

AFAIK CPANTS is pretty much dead.  Which is why I implemented this as
part of CPANdeps:
  http://deps.cpantesters.org/depended-on-by.pl?dist=Scalar-List-Utils-1.23

of course, it still only goes one level deep, and it's a nasty crude
hack, but patches are welcome!

The password for git is the same as the username, cos I couldn't persuade
Linux and ssh to permit no password at all.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

    The Law of Daves: in any gathering of technical people, the
    number of Daves will be greater than the number of women.