It's over a year since I released Devel-CheckLib-0.699_001 which
introduced a Useful and Shiny new feature, but it's still not had a
proper release because it doesn't work on Windows.  I don't have access
to Windows, and even if I did I wouldn't know what to do, and, to be
blunt, I don't care to learn.

So I'd like to find someone to take over maintenance, fix the bugs, be
able to test it on both Windows (Cygwin, MSVC and ideally Borland too)
and Unix, and get a release out.  If you know VMS (for which it has no
support at all) then all the better!

Any volunteers?

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

Please stop rolling your Jargon Dice and explain the problem
you are having to me in plain English, using small words.
  -- John Hardin, in the Monastery