For a long time now, I haven't had time to maintain this module. I
don't write any perl beyond 1-liners these days and work and family
take up most of my free time. When I do have some time, tweaking
software I don't use any more is not on high up the list.

There are a couple of things that need doing for the docs and a couple
of small contributed patches to apply for new features but other than
that, it's fairly static and low maintenance. I believe there are
plenty of users but no real bug has been reported for a very long
time.

The code itself is very modular, adding a new type of comparison is
just a matter of adding a class and tests so if someone wanted to
start actively developing new features it would be fairly easy.

I have change history available as git or hg.

If you're interested, let me know,