Hey folks,
I can't quite make it to the hackathon this year, but I will be able to make
it to Europe.  Long story, but at least I'll be on the right side of the planet.

I'd love it if someone could bring a spare netbook with a camera and decent
microphone they can dedicate as a virtual Schwern.  Then I can be there on
Skype or Google Talk or something and make Ovid's live miserable as usual. :P

Bonus points if I can rotate the camera via a network interface.  Get your
Lego Mindstorms out. :-)

Thanks!

--
Ahh email, my old friend.  Do you know that revenge is a dish that is best
served cold?  And it is very cold on the Internet!